Thursday, November 12, 2009

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hi, my name is Claire and I'm the vocalist of Midday. I got a lot of free time on my hands for the next few months, so I made this blog. I would like to point out that I am excercising my freedom of speech. Pardon my unpolished english, I was never really a good writer.

This would serve as my disclaimer. I have reason to believe that I am entitled to my own opinion. If there is anything you disagree with, you can email me thru bclerr@yahoo.com. I would really appreciate your own thoughts on matters i discuss.

I would like to attempt to cover all gigs. I am sure though, that it would be hard for me to do so, as there are numerous events in one night. I may also not be free to go to the show. I am not a journalist so if there is any bias in the choice of the bands I feature, its because I am human and no one can obstruct my free will. If anything in this site that pisses you off, I suggest you navigate away from my page.

Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment